Brain training research examined the Lumosity app
- August 22, 2019
- Mark Steyvers, cog sci, Newcastle Herald, Aug. 22, 2019
A large-scale study has shown that brain training can help some older people keep up with those in their 20s. This research has potential for the ageing population because it shows it's possible to improve mental performance through training. Researchers in Newcastle and [University of California, Irvine] used the brain-training app Lumosity to examine people's ability to switch between two tasks.
For the full story, please visit https://www.newcastleherald.com.au/story/6341207/brain-training-apps-can-help-university-of-newcastle-research-shows/?cs=12.
Related News Items
- Building smarter AI
- UCI researchers develop hybrid human-machine framework for building smarter AI
- Honoring research data stewardship
- Tremendous opportunities in online brain training market forecast period 2019 likely to benefit from growing health and wellness trend by 2026, posit science, elevate, sudoku
- Study finds 'brain training' can prevent mental decline