Here's how long your naps should be
- April 10, 2019
- Sara Mednick, cog sci, via WMUR, April 10, 2019
“A 90-minute nap can help you decompress and get creative juices flowing because it covers a full sleep cycle, taking you from the lightest to deepest stages of sleep and back so you wake up refreshed,” says Sara Mednick, Ph.D., an associate professor at the University of California at Irvine and author of "Take a Nap! Change Your Life."
For the full story, please visit https://www.wmur.com/article/nap-time-tips/22105338.
Related News Items
- Wellness Wednesday: Understanding drug stimulants
- Stimulants: Using them to cram for exams ruins sleep and doesn't help test scores
- Non-prescribed stimulants may improve short-term focus but fail users in the long run, UCI researchers say
- Turns Out Older Kids Still Need Naps, Too
- Think prescription stimulants like Adderall improve focus? They don't