Here's how long your naps should be
- April 10, 2019
- Sara Mednick, cog sci, via WMUR, April 10, 2019
“A 90-minute nap can help you decompress and get creative juices flowing because it covers a full sleep cycle, taking you from the lightest to deepest stages of sleep and back so you wake up refreshed,” says Sara Mednick, Ph.D., an associate professor at the University of California at Irvine and author of "Take a Nap! Change Your Life."
For the full story, please visit https://www.wmur.com/article/nap-time-tips/22105338.
Related News Items
- Scott LaFee: UC Irvine study shows benefits for those taught napping
- Mid-day naps for kids linked to many positive outcomes
- Science says middle school children should consider taking daily naps
- Even middle schoolers would benefit from taking naps during the day, study says
- The case for adding a midday nap to sixth grade