Anneeth Kaur Hundle named Dhan Kaur Sahota Presidential Chair in Sikh Studies at University of California
- February 19, 2019
- Anneeth Kaur Hundle, anthropology, in the Indo-Canadian Voice Newspaper, Feb 19, 2019
Anneeth Kaur Hundle was recently named the Dhan Kaur Sahota Presidential Chair in Sikh Studies at the University of California, Irvine School of Social Sciences (UCI). The $2-million endowed chair – housed in the Department of Anthropology – was created in 2017 with a $1.5 million gift from Drs. Harvinder and Asha Sahota and $500,000 from the UC Presidential Match for Endowed Chairs program.
For the full story, please visit https://www.voiceonline.com/anneeth-kaur-hundle-named-dhan-kaur-sahota-presidential-chair-in-sikh-studies-at-university-of-california/.
Related News Items
- From art to anthropology
- Sahota chair - UCI hosts inaugural event
- No love lost: What credit unions can expect from cores of the future
- With $1.5 million gift, Anneeth Kaur Hundle appointed to UCI endowed chair in Sikh studies
- Indian American Anthropologist Anneeth Kaur Hundle named Sikh Studies Endowed Chair at UC Irvine