Anneeth Kaur Hundle appointed on Sikh Studies Chair at University of California
- February 3, 2019
- Anneeth Kaur Hundle, anthropology, in Sikh24.com, Feb 3, 2019
The University of California, Irvine has appointed Sikh woman Bibi Anneeth Kaur Hundle for the Dhan Kaur Sahota Presidential Chair in Sikh Studies in its School of Social Sciences. Notably, the $2 million endowed chair – housed in the Department of Anthropology – was created in 2017 with a $1.5 million gift from Drs. Harvinder and Asha Sahota and $500,000 from the UC Presidential Match for Endowed Chairs program.
For the full story, please visit https://www.sikh24.com/2019/02/03/anneeth-kaur-hundle-appointed-on-sikh-studies-chair-at-university-of-california/#.XG8nvdF7n9A.
Related News Items
- From art to anthropology
- Sahota chair - UCI hosts inaugural event
- Anneeth Kaur Hundle named Dhan Kaur Sahota Presidential Chair in Sikh Studies at University of California
- No love lost: What credit unions can expect from cores of the future
- With $1.5 million gift, Anneeth Kaur Hundle appointed to UCI endowed chair in Sikh studies