Why small businesses shouldn't take on too much debt
- November 26, 2018
- Gary Richardson, economics, via CBS News, Nov. 26, 2018
"The most important piece of economic information that firms use when they're constructing
investment plans is the cost of investment -- how much does investing cost now, and
how much will it cost later," Gary Richardson, professor of economics at the University
of California at Irvine, told CBS News recently.
For the full story, please visit https://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-small-businesses-shouldnt-take-on-too-much-debt/.
Related News Items
- Markets are betting that good things come in threes--especially rate cuts
- Why Trump's wrong to blast the Fed over China's 'currency manipulation'
- The Fed is cutting interest rates. Why that matters
- A guide to the Federal Reserve's board of directors
- Is the Federal Reserve about to cave to Trump's demand to cut interest rates?