Why small businesses shouldn't take on too much debt
- November 26, 2018
- Gary Richardson, economics, via CBS News, Nov. 26, 2018
"The most important piece of economic information that firms use when they're constructing
investment plans is the cost of investment -- how much does investing cost now, and
how much will it cost later," Gary Richardson, professor of economics at the University
of California at Irvine, told CBS News recently.
For the full story, please visit https://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-small-businesses-shouldnt-take-on-too-much-debt/.
Related News Items
- Is the Federal Reserve about to cave to Trump's demand to cut interest rates?
- The fate of Trump's economy now hinges on the Federal Reserve, the agency the president called 'crazy'
- Trump to nominate conservative Stephen Moore for Fed board
- Here are warning signs investors missed before the 1929 crash
- Donald Trump really could lower interest rates--here's how