When and why you should take a nap
- November 5, 2018
- Sara Mednick, cog sci, via Fox5, Nov. 5, 2018 (Video)
Dr. Sara Menick [UCI professor of cognitive science] is interviewed and says, “It
all about napping at the right time. It’s about the time you should be napping and
how long you should be napping for what you want to get out of your nap.”
For the full story, please visit https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wCG4y99CV6Q1h6-Nn14QTny8vKgbdWvc/view.
Related News Items
- Why the human mind is 'not designed' to stay awake past midnight
- Opinion: Here are the four questions you should ask yourself before sharing news on social media
- Enough with hustle. Downstate is the new secret to success.
- How naps improve memory performance
- I'm a scientist. I'm anti-biohacking. Here's why...