To increase immigration, allow dual citizenship
- October 2, 2018
- Sara Goodman, poli sci, via Quartz, Oct. 2, 2018
Countries that allow dual citizenship experience higher migration flow. They attract more migrants to their countries, and see more citizens emigrating elsewhere. To discover this, researchers from the University of California, Irvine examined the migration patterns in 184 countries.
For the full story, please visit https://qz.com/1403298/countries-with-dual-citizenship-have-more-immigration/.
Related News Items
- UC Irvine political science faculty statement on the events of Jan. 6, 2021
- Hundreds of political scientists call for removing Trump
- The American school year is a mess -- so these families decided to move abroad
- What Australia can learn from other countries using internal border closures to prevent the spread of coronavirus
- Ask a Political Scientist explores immigration and citizenship this week