More 55-plus workers delaying retirement, but how hard is it to get a job?
- September 2, 2018
- David Neumark, economics, via The San Diego Union-Tribune, LA Times and The News and Observer Sep. 2, 2018
Instances of age discrimination were most noticeable among older women, said co-author David Neumark, economics professor at UC Irvine. Still, Neumark acknowledges that proof of discrimination remains elusive, probably more so during a healthy economy.
For the full story, please visit http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/business/economy/sd-fi-older-workers-20180902-story.html.
Related News Items
- Oracle women score major win in court battle over equal pay
- 2020-2021 Long Institute Graduate Student Research Grant
- Opinion: Covid-19 is twisting 2020 beyond all recognition
- Ask a political scientist launches live streaming shows
- Historical and contemporary reproductive injustices at the border and beyond