20 years of job changes crunched
- August 15, 2018
- Matthew Freedman, economics, in the Orange County Business Journal, Aug. 15, 2018
“The broad shifts in employment in Orange County mirror national trends, but the growth
in certain sectors, like education and health services, has been turbocharged,” said
Matthew Freedman, a UCI associate professor of economics and executive director of
the California Census Research Data Center.
For the full story, please visit https://www.ocbj.com/news/2018/aug/15/20-years-job-changes-crunched/.
Related News Items
- HOAs are popular where prejudice is strong and government is weak
- Barkowski awarded Georgescu-Rogen Prize
- Surprise! UCI holds graduation ceremony for athlete who fell ill (Video and slideshow)
- Market raising wages without government help (Op-Ed)
- Economics Learning Center helps students tackle tough core concepts