California college students riding the blockchain wave
- August 15, 2018
- UC Irvine mentioned in ThirtyK
Forget the surfing, dude. There are students at Southern California universities who are crazy for all things blockchain, and they’re pushing their schools to get with the program ASAP. UCLA, the University of Southern California, the University of California at Irvine and Caltech are where you’ll find new courses on the digital technology and headline-grabbing on-campus conferences and student collaborations with some of the blockchain startups springing up on “Blockchain Beach,” as some have dubbed the stretch of coastal California from Santa Monica to Marina del Rey.
For the full story, please visit https://thirtyk.com/2018/08/15/california-blockchain-courses/.
Related News Items
- D.C. is now enforcing its cashless business ban: What that could mean for you
- You can't even pay people to have more kids
- You deserve a great nap
- Khan named Social Sciences Alumni Academic Excellence Scholar
- LA Latinos took a big financial hit during the pandemic. Here's how some are trying to bounce back