5 rules for taking the best nap of your life
- July 3, 2018
- Sara Mednick, cog sci, Women’s Health, July 3, 2018
“A 90-minute nap can help you decompress and get creative juices flowing, because
it covers a full sleep cycle, taking you from the lightest to deepest stages of sleep
and back so you wake up refreshed,” says Sara Mednick, Ph.D., an associate professor
at the University of California at Irvine, and author of Take a Nap! Change Your Life.
For the full story, please visit https://www.womenshealthmag.com/health/a22004172/nap-time-tips/.
Related News Items
- Non-prescribed stimulants may improve short-term focus but fail users in the long run, UCI researchers say
- Turns Out Older Kids Still Need Naps, Too
- Think prescription stimulants like Adderall improve focus? They don't
- Study finds daytime naps good for older kids, not just toddlers
- A sleep researcher and napping expert has spent years studying what makes the perfect nap -- this is her exact formula