Local leaders, NIMBY residents to blame for homeless housing scarcity, Orange County Grand Jury says
- May 31, 2018
- Research by Goldberg and Snow, sociology, via the Orange County Register, May 31, 2018
The grand jury leaned on a 2017 study undertaken by United Way Orange County and UC Irvine researchers in considering the public cost of inaction on addressing the chronically homeless.
Related News Items
- Vox co-founder and editor-at-large Ezra Klein on politics and his Irvine roots
- Sheriff to get extra $65 million for existing services amid pushback over housing, public defender
- Newport Beach picks 7 for homelessness task force
- The homeless are dying in record numbers on the streets of L.A.
- Working together to address homelessness in Orange County