California vows to fight for its 'Dreamers'
- September 6, 2017
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies and political science, via Daily Mail and Yahoo! Sept. 6, 2017
Louis DeSipio, professor of political science at UC Irvine, notes that the state of
California has made a "considerable investment" in educating many of these young people.
"If they can't work up to the levels that their skills dictate, this investment is
not going to pay off as well as it has in the past," he argued.
For the full story, please visit http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-4860330/California-vows-fight-Dreamers.html.
Related News Items
- Targeting Latino voters in the world we now live
- Orange County was the heart of California conservatism. Now it's up for grabs.
- 20 Western Hemisphere nations sign Los Angeles Declaration on migrants despite key absences
- Orange County election results: Spitzer reelected as DA, Supervisor seat headed for runoff
- Orange County voters head to polls with plenty of choices