Biz briefly: Steve Craig to chair new majority California; small business seminars start March 1
- February 27, 2017
- IMTFI featured in the Orange County Register, Feb. 27, 2017
The Institute for Money, Technology & Financial Inclusion (IMTFI) at UC Irvine and the Filene Research Institute – a credit union and consumer finance think tank in Wisconsin – have launched a research hub at UCI to study how emerging technologies affect credit union business practices and clients. ... The first report to come out of the UCI center, expected later this year, will explore the drivers of financial technology change and consumer adoption.
For the full story, please visit http://www.ocregister.com/articles/business-745020-march-new.html.
Related News Items
- Women leading the blockchain revolution: "Jump in and don't hesitate" With Heidi Pease and Tyler Gallagher
- "Capitalism is so much easier!" Learning savings through playing a board game
- ICA debunks link between cash and crime
- How Nigerian ATM fraud victims are swindled
- Beyond 'send money home': The complex gender dynamics behind mobile money usage