Despite recent turbulence, international airline partnerships here to stay
- December 15, 2016
- Jan Brueckner, economics, in the Dallas News, Dec. 15, 2016
"The regulators are very careful. They don't want to do things that hurt passengers," said Jan Brueckner, a University of California, Irvine economics professor who has written several research papers on airline alliances.
For the full story, please visit http://www.dallasnews.com/business/american-airlines/2016/12/15/despite-recent-turbulence-international-airline-partnerships-stay.
Related News Items
- 'Suburban housing prices increased due to WFH'
- Housing crisis, pandemic reshaping Southern California population
- Pandemic exodus from Los Angeles
- Amid housing crunch, officials want Orange County to stay the way it is
- Airlines have a recipe to reach zero emissions by 2050. The key ingredient: cooking oil