Will millennials show up to vote?
- October 23, 2016
- Russ Dalton, poli sci, via Stevens Point Journal, Oct. 23, 2016
Some states also passed legislation that seems to target millennials, said Russell
Dalton, a political science professor at University of California, Irvine, and author
of the book The Good Citizen: How a Younger Generation is Reshaping American Politics.
This includes forcing people to register in person the first time, shortening registration
windows, refusing to accept student ID cards or rejecting certain documents as proof
For the full story, please visit http://www.stevenspointjournal.com/story/news/investigations/2016/10/23/millennials-show-up-vote/92430728/.
Related News Items
- UC Irvine political science faculty statement on the events of Jan. 6, 2021
- Hundreds of political scientists call for removing Trump
- UCI Podcast: Commemorating the 75th anniversary of WW II
- Vox co-founder and editor-at-large Ezra Klein on politics and his Irvine roots
- The midterms could spell the end for America's lonely moderates