USC students watch final debate but some remain undecided
- October 20, 2016
- Russell Dalton, poli sci, via Southern California Public Radio, Oct. 20, 2016
But while many young people are politically active, millennials are significantly less likely to vote or try to influence others' vote compared to the ’80s generation or the first wave of baby boomers, according to Russell Dalton, a University of California, Irvine, professor writing in The Washington Post.
For the full story, please visit http://www.scpr.org/news/2016/10/20/65696/usc-students-watch-final-debate-but-some-remain-un/.
Related News Items
- UC Irvine political science faculty statement on the events of Jan. 6, 2021
- Hundreds of political scientists call for removing Trump
- Vox co-founder and editor-at-large Ezra Klein on politics and his Irvine roots
- The realignment of European voters and parties over cultural values is transforming political competition
- The midterms could spell the end for America's lonely moderates