A striking poll shows that many Trump supporters already doubted women’s claims of sexual harassment − even before the infamous tape
- October 17, 2016
- Michael Tesler, poli sci, in The Washington Post, Oct. 17, 2016
Michael Tesler, associate professor of political science at the University of California, Irvine, [writes]: Despite mounting allegations of sexual assault against presidential nominee Donald Trump, Republicans still overwhelmingly support him.
For the full story, please visit https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/10/17/a-striking-poll-shows-that-many-trump-supporters-already-doubted-womens-claims-of-sexual-harassment-even-before-the-infamous-tape/.
Related News Items
- The falling cost of petrol is good news for Joe Biden
- Should Kansas's abortion vote change expectations for the midterms?
- Why abortion may be a winning issue for democrats
- Biden's approval slump hits a dreary new milestone
- For the first time in years, democrats are more concerned about abortion than republicans are