Is Trump trying to muddy his immigration policy?
- August 30, 2016
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies and poli sci, via The Arizona Republic and USA Today, Aug. 30, 2016
"I think he's trying to muddy the water," said Louis DeSipio, a professor of political
science and Chicano/Latino studies at the University of California, Irvine. "His goal,
I think, is to give the image or patina that he is being moderate to white, suburban
voters when he is not changing his underlying position at all."
For the full story, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/08/30/trump-trying-muddy-his-immigration-policy/89606614/.
Related News Items
- Targeting Latino voters in the world we now live
- Orange County was the heart of California conservatism. Now it's up for grabs.
- 20 Western Hemisphere nations sign Los Angeles Declaration on migrants despite key absences
- Orange County election results: Spitzer reelected as DA, Supervisor seat headed for runoff
- Orange County voters head to polls with plenty of choices