Shrinking the electorate through intimidation (Podcast)
- August 24, 2016
- Poli sci professor Davin Phoenix takes on a hot topic in this Ask a Leader segment
UCI political scientist professor Davin Phoenix returns to take up voting right themes amidst some distressing drumbeats of voter intimidation, as the country’s general election this fall draws nearer and the racial divide opens wider.
For the full story, please visit http://askaleader.com/?p=755.
Related News Items
- Commemorating Juneteenth
- The catch-22 facing Black voters at the ballot box
- Phoenix is named an inaugural UCI Inclusive Excellence Term Chair Professor
- Opinion: Rep. Maxine Waters voiced the anger of many Black Americans. That's important, politically.
- The death of George Floyd reignited a movement. What happens now?