How not to study Donald Trump
- June 22, 2016
- A book by Leo Chavez, anthropology professor, is featured by The Nation, June 22, 2016
What comes below, in no particular order, just gives a sense of what might be on a reading list that helps explain Trump, other than Aristotle: − Leo Chavez, [UC Irvine], The Latino Threat: Constructing Immigrants, Citizens, and Nation.
For the full story, please visit https://www.thenation.com/article/how-not-to-study-donald-trump/.
Related News Items
- I Dig UCI
- University of California Irvine expert elected to membership in the American Academy of Arts & Sciences
- UC Irvine's Leo Chavez elected to membership in the American Academy of Arts & Sciences
- Why should you keep a lucky frog in your home, according to feng shui
- Herzfeld joins UCI anthropology as Distinguished Visitor in residence for winter quarter