Sanders heads to D.C. as California pollsters try to explain his resounding loss
- June 9, 2016
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies and political science professor, on Sanders’ next move via The Mercury News June 9, 2016
After mounting a surprisingly stiff challenge to Clinton, Sanders now must grapple with how to sustain the political movement he unleashed on the campaign trail while helping Democrats defeat Trump in November, said Louis DeSipio, who directs the UC Irvine Center for the Study of Democracy.
For the full story, please visit http://www.mercurynews.com/politics-government/ci_29994164/sanders-heads-d-c-california-pollsters-try-explain.
Related News Items
- How the Federal Reserve can be used to help the average American
- Targeting Latino voters in the world we now live
- Orange County was the heart of California conservatism. Now it's up for grabs.
- 20 Western Hemisphere nations sign Los Angeles Declaration on migrants despite key absences
- Orange County election results: Spitzer reelected as DA, Supervisor seat headed for runoff