Nominating and gerrymandering in America and tragedy assistance program for survivors (Audio)
- May 24, 2016
- Tony Smith, political science professor, on UCI’s Ask A Leader, May 24, 2016
UCI political science professor Charles “Tony” Smith lays out how he predicted last fall, the outcome of the Republican Party’s nomination process. As well, he covers the essential topic of gerrymandering, in his new book published by Cambridge University Press, entitled Gerrymandering in America; The House of Representatives, the Supreme Court, and the Future of Popular Sovereignty. A pox on all our districts!
For the full story, please visit http://askaleader.com/?p=709.
Related News Items
- San Clemente council votes to pull abortion ban from next meeting
- San Clemente abortion resolution toothless, experts say
- Resolution, if passed, would make San Clemente 'abortion-free zone'
- Moore v. Harper: The gerrymandering case that could radically alter U.S. democracy
- KNX in depth: Supreme Court term ends with rulings on two more major cases