Outstanding Teaching Awards
- March 28, 2016
- 2016 honors go to Murphy, Casavantes-Bradford, Glazer and Cohen
The School of Social Sciences is pleased to announce the winners of the 2015-16 School
Dean’s Awards for Outstanding Teaching.
Faculty were nominated for one of three awards to recognize outstanding teaching in the School of Social Sciences.
These awards recognize outstanding teaching, a commitment to inclusive excellence in teaching and dedication to higher education through the use of innovative teaching methods, mentorship, and dedication to teaching excellence. The selection was done by the School’s Executive Committee.
The 2015-16 awardees are:
- Keith Murphy, Anthropology - Dean’s Award for Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching
- Anita Casavantes Bradford, Chicano/Latino Studies - Dean’s Award for Outstanding Mentorship
- Ami Glazer, Economics - Dean’s Award for Outstanding Teaching Innovation
- Linda Cohen, Economics - Dean’s Award for Outstanding Teaching Innovation
Join the school for a celebration of their contributions on Tuesday, April 12 @ 3:00 p.m. in Social & Behavioral Sciences Gateway, Room 1321.