Mobile money platforms key for greater social ties - study
- March 24, 2016
- Research by the Institute for Money, Technology and Financial Inclusion is featured in the Business Daily (Africa) March 24, 2016
From the Business Daily:
Mobile money platforms are key in promoting cohesion and reducing barriers to social inclusion, a new study by three American university researchers shows. … The research was supported by the Institute for Money, Technology and Financial Inclusion at the University of California, Irvine.
For the full story, please visit http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Mobile-money-platforms-key-for-greater-social-ties---study/-/1248928/3132010/-/6c7ve1/-/index.html.
Related News Items
- Women leading the blockchain revolution: "Jump in and don't hesitate" With Heidi Pease and Tyler Gallagher
- "Capitalism is so much easier!" Learning savings through playing a board game
- ICA debunks link between cash and crime
- How Nigerian ATM fraud victims are swindled
- Beyond 'send money home': The complex gender dynamics behind mobile money usage