California could be critical to stopping Donald Trump
- March 3, 2016
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies and political science professor, is quoted in the San Jose Mercury News March 3, 2016
From San Jose Mercury News:
"It's the only strategy at this point," said Louis DeSipio, professor and director of the UC Irvine Center for the Study of Democracy. "But the results on Tuesday demonstrated the breadth of Trump's support in the Republican base. And the likelihood is that he will be able to get to the delegate total that he needs."
For the full story, please visit http://www.mercurynews.com/politics-government/ci_29587964/california-could-be-critical-stopping-donald-trump?source=most_viewed.
Related News Items
- Targeting Latino voters in the world we now live
- Orange County was the heart of California conservatism. Now it's up for grabs.
- 20 Western Hemisphere nations sign Los Angeles Declaration on migrants despite key absences
- Orange County election results: Spitzer reelected as DA, Supervisor seat headed for runoff
- Orange County voters head to polls with plenty of choices