Minority voters helped tip the scales in Nevada's Democratic caucus (Audio)
- February 22, 2016
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies and political science professor, is featured on Southern California Public Radio Feb. 22, 2016
Despite his narrow loss in Nevada, Democrat Bernie Sanders scored one victory that was not thought possible just a few months ago: he closed the Latino voter gap with Hillary Clinton. So, what do this weekend’s results tell us about the future role of minority voters? … Take Two put that question to three guests: Luis DeSipio, professor of political science and Latino studies at UC Irvine ….
For the full story, please visit http://www.scpr.org/programs/take-two/2016/02/22/46595/minority-voters-helped-tip-the-scales-in-nevada-s/.
Related News Items
- Orange County was the heart of California conservatism. Now it's up for grabs.
- 20 Western Hemisphere nations sign Los Angeles Declaration on migrants despite key absences
- Orange County election results: Spitzer reelected as DA, Supervisor seat headed for runoff
- Orange County voters head to polls with plenty of choices
- Voter guide for Hispanic and Latino/a students