How the pro-life movement is winning — with a prochoice president in office
- September 9, 2015
- David Meyer, sociology professor, is quoted by MSN news (UK) Sept. 9, 2015
From MSN news:
"Prolife groups can organize against the president," says David Meyer, a sociologist at University of California, Irvine. "You stick his picture at the top of your fundraising appeals if you're against abortion rights. What does the abortion rights side have that is that powerful?"
For the full story, please visit http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/how-the-pro-life-movement-is-winning-—-with-a-pro-choice-president-in-office/ar-AAe8wDd.
Related News Items
- How the Federal Reserve can be used to help the average American
- Mining the past to inform the present
- What the gun control movement can learn from the antiabortion movement
- Columbine. Sandy Hook. Parkland. Uvalde. What do we do now?
- The Climate 202 - Pressure points. The climate scientists are not all right