Water money flows to city officials
- September 1, 2015
- Mark Petracca, political science associate professor, is quoted in the Orange County Register Sep. 1, 2015
From the OC Register:
The situation raises several issues, said UC Irvine political science professor Mark Petracca. Payments of $20,000 and $40,000 a year for directors “would be peanuts” if this was a Fortune 500 company, Petracca said – but it's not. It's a water utility, and that “seems like quite a bit of money.”
For the full story, please visit http://www.ocregister.com/articles/-336777-ocprint--.html.
Related News Items
- UC Irvine political science faculty statement on the events of Jan. 6, 2021
- Hundreds of political scientists call for removing Trump
- Vox co-founder and editor-at-large Ezra Klein on politics and his Irvine roots
- The midterms could spell the end for America's lonely moderates
- If it walks like a social movement and talks like a social movement...