ABC, Univision teaming for news network in English
- July 3, 2015
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies and political science professor, is quoted by The Telegraph July 3, 2015
From The Telegraph:
These second-generation Latinos maintain knowledge of Spanish to communicate with older relatives, “but not necessarily to keep up with current events,” said Louis DeSipio, a professor at the University of California, Irvine with an emphasis on Latino issues.
Originally ran in Associated Press. Link unavailable, instead see:
Related News Items
- Targeting Latino voters in the world we now live
- Orange County was the heart of California conservatism. Now it's up for grabs.
- 20 Western Hemisphere nations sign Los Angeles Declaration on migrants despite key absences
- Orange County election results: Spitzer reelected as DA, Supervisor seat headed for runoff
- Orange County voters head to polls with plenty of choices