Poll finds many support path to citizenship
- June 5, 2015
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies and political science professor, is quoted in the Orange County Register June 5, 2015
From the OC Register:
The share that said immigrants strengthen the country decreased by six percentage points since last year. “That doesn't strike me as too dramatic a change,” said Louis DeSipio, UC Irvine political science professor, noting it is not a several-year trend. “I wouldn't read too much into that.”
For the full story, please visit http://www.ocregister.com/articles/percent-322531-ocprint-citizenship-residents.html.
Related News Items
- How the Federal Reserve can be used to help the average American
- Targeting Latino voters in the world we now live
- Orange County was the heart of California conservatism. Now it's up for grabs.
- 20 Western Hemisphere nations sign Los Angeles Declaration on migrants despite key absences
- Orange County election results: Spitzer reelected as DA, Supervisor seat headed for runoff