Market raising wages without government help (Op-Ed)
- April 13, 2015
- Research by David Neumark, economics Chancellor’s Professor, is featured by Kentucky.com Apr. 13, 2015
In an analysis of two decades of research on the topic, economists from University of California, Irvine and the Federal Reserve Board find that 85 percent of the best studies conclude that minimum-wage hikes reduce job opportunities –especially among the least skilled.
For the full story, please visit http://www.kentucky.com/2015/04/13/3798261_market-raising-wages-without-government.html?rh=1.
Related News Items
- 10,000+ women sue Google over gender pay disparity
- Over 10,000 women are suing Google over gender pay disparity
- Google women suing over gender bias win class-action status
- Research and commentary: Rhode Island House considering bills to increase minimum wage
- The true story of the minimum-wage fight (Ep. 460)