Not backing Latino candidates in CA Senate race could hurt Democrats in 2016
- February 2, 2015
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies and political science professor, is quoted by Fox News Latino Feb. 2, 2015
From Fox News Latino:
Professor Louis Desipio, a professor of Chicano/Latino Studies at the University of California, Irvine, points out that Harris has to be considered a serious contender since she has won two statewide elections, in 2010 and 2014. “It’s a calendar equation,” Desipio said. “I don’t think six months from now there will be any sense of an anointment. It’s too early to tell.”
For the full story, please visit http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2015/02/02/not-backing-latino-candidates-in-ca-senate-race-could-hurt-democrats-in-2016/.
Related News Items
- How the Federal Reserve can be used to help the average American
- Targeting Latino voters in the world we now live
- Orange County was the heart of California conservatism. Now it's up for grabs.
- 20 Western Hemisphere nations sign Los Angeles Declaration on migrants despite key absences
- Orange County election results: Spitzer reelected as DA, Supervisor seat headed for runoff