Future of mobile pay looks promising but lots left to be done
- December 13, 2014
- Bill Maurer, anthropology and law professor, is quoted by Tweak Town Dec. 13, 2014
From Tweak Town:
"No one has hit on the magic combination of features that will make people migrate their payment behavior," said Bill Maurer, dean of the University of California, Irvine's School of Social Sciences …. "Folks are used to the idea of pulling a court out of their wallet. That's a behavior established for over 30 to 40 years, and it's not going away overnight."
For the full story, please visit http://www.tweaktown.com/news/41910/future-mobile-pay-looks-promising-lots-work-left-done/index.html.
Related News Items
- No love lost: What credit unions can expect from cores of the future
- Women leading the blockchain revolution: "Jump in and don't hesitate" With Heidi Pease and Tyler Gallagher
- What would a U.S. war - or peace - with Iran mean for China?
- In the field
- "Capitalism is so much easier!" Learning savings through playing a board game