President Obama officially signs immigration executive order in Las Vegas high school
- November 21, 2014
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies and political science professor, is quoted in UPI Nov. 21, 2014
"The president began this conversation in Vegas and wants to make the point that he has been trying and he is back with something, and it's Congress that has been the obstructionist," Louis DeSipio, professor of political science at the University of California, Irvine, explained to the Wall Street Journal.
For the full story, please visit http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2014/11/21/President-Obama-officially-signs-immigration-executive-order-in-Las-Vegas-high-school/8021416606089/.
Related News Items
- How the Federal Reserve can be used to help the average American
- UC Irvine political science faculty statement on the events of Jan. 6, 2021
- Hundreds of political scientists call for removing Trump
- Vox co-founder and editor-at-large Ezra Klein on politics and his Irvine roots
- The midterms could spell the end for America's lonely moderates