14 ways to promote more responsible financial inclusion
- November 4, 2014
- Erin Taylor, IMTFI researcher, is quoted in The Guardian Nov. 4, 2014
From The Guardian:
Erin Taylor, research fellow, Institute for Money, Technology and Financial Inclusion, UC Irvine… Don’t try to emulate community approaches… Promote products that offer anonymity… Look to your customers for answers… Keep clients updated of changes.
For the full story, please visit http://www.theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2014/nov/04/14-ways-to-promote-more-responsible-financial-inclusion.
Related News Items
- Telling financial stories through photovoice
- Women leading the blockchain revolution: "Jump in and don't hesitate" With Heidi Pease and Tyler Gallagher
- "Capitalism is so much easier!" Learning savings through playing a board game
- ICA debunks link between cash and crime
- How Nigerian ATM fraud victims are swindled