Holiday airfares are rising amid record airline profits
- October 26, 2014
- Jan Brueckner, economics professor, is quoted by MSN Money Oct. 26, 2014
From MSN Money:
Jan Brueckner, an economics professor at the University of California, Irvine, is not as critical of airlines. "Airlines have been historically big money losers, so having airlines make a profit is a good thing," Brueckner said. "It means the industry is healthy."
For the full story, please visit http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/personalfinance/holiday-airfares-are-rising-amid-record-airline-profits/ar-BBaF5md.
Related News Items
- Housing crisis, pandemic reshaping Southern California population
- Pandemic exodus from Los Angeles
- Amid housing crunch, officials want Orange County to stay the way it is
- Airlines have a recipe to reach zero emissions by 2050. The key ingredient: cooking oil
- FAA research grants aim to tackle aviation's massive deficit of greener fuel