Philosopher uses game theory to understand how words, actions acquire meaning
- July 21, 2014
- Research by logic & philosophy of science professors Simon Huttegger and Brian Skyrms is featured in Science Codex, Science Newsline and Science Daily July 21, 2014
From Science Codex:
Kansas State University philosopher Elliott Wagner aims to address these types of questions in his latest research, which focuses on long-standing philosophical questions about semantic meaning. … Collaborators include two other philosophers – Simon Hutteggar and Brian Skyrms – from the University of California, Irvine, as well as mathematician Pierre Tarres of the University of Toulouse in France.
For the full story, please visit http://www.sciencecodex.com/philosopher_uses_game_theory_to_understand_h....
Related News Items
- D.C. is now enforcing its cashless business ban: What that could mean for you
- You can't even pay people to have more kids
- You deserve a great nap
- Khan named Social Sciences Alumni Academic Excellence Scholar
- LA Latinos took a big financial hit during the pandemic. Here's how some are trying to bounce back