Eviction protesters block Google bus in San Francisco
- December 10, 2013
- Jacob Avery, sociology assistant professor, is featured on Southern California Public Radio December 10, 2013
From Southern California Public Radio:
Ellen Huet of the San Francisco Chronicle joins the show to give us the scoop on yesterday's protest. Then, for a look at this trend and how it's transformed communities and their culture, we're joined by Jacob Avery, professor of sociology at UC Irvine.
Full transcript unavailable. Audio link available at http://www.scpr.org/programs/take-two/2013/12/10/35030/eviction-proteste....
Related News Items
- D.C. is now enforcing its cashless business ban: What that could mean for you
- You can't even pay people to have more kids
- You deserve a great nap
- Khan named Social Sciences Alumni Academic Excellence Scholar
- LA Latinos took a big financial hit during the pandemic. Here's how some are trying to bounce back