Olympics: Bailey serves up hat trick
- August 2, 2012
- Social science alumnus Ryan Bailey, '06, is featured in the Daily Pilot July 31, 2012
From the Daily Pilot:
Former UC Irvine All-American Ryan Bailey scored three goals to help lead the U.S. men's water polo team to a hard-fought, 10-8 win over Romania in group play at the Olympics in London on Tuesday. Bailey, a center, drew the Americans even at 5-5 on an extra-man goal with 5:58 left in the third quarter and he put the U.S. ahead for good at 6-5 on another power-play score with 1:56 remaining in the third.
For the full story, please visit http://www.dailypilot.com/sports/tn-dpt-0801-spolympicsrndup-20120731,0,....
Related News Items
- What does a world with billions of old people look like? Asian countries are searching for answers
- Opinion: The alternative, optimistic story of population decline
- Southern California housing market cools
- China's singles fight family pressure to get married as population declines
- NSDR is an overhyped health hack. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try it