UC Irvine's Skaperdas on Greece debt woes, Euro
- May 10, 2012
- Stergios Skaperdas, economics professor, is featured in a video by the Washington Post May 9, 2012
From the Washington Post:
Stergios Skaperdas, an economics professor at the University of California Irvine, talks about how Greece's economy may be affected if it leaves the euro. Skaperdas speaks with Scarlet Fu on Bloomberg Television's.
Video link available at http://www.washingtonpost.com/uc-irvines-skaperdas-on-greece-debt-woes-e...
Related News Items
- Winding road
- Most Republicans and Democrats agree: Immigrants make the U.S. a better place to live
- Stimulants: Using them to cram for exams ruins sleep and doesn't help test scores
- Andrew Yang's 'freedom dividend' echoes a 1930s basic income proposal that reshaped Social Security
- Affirmative action an increasingly divisive issue for Asian Americans