UC Irvine's Skaperdas on Greece debt woes, Euro
- May 10, 2012
- Stergios Skaperdas, economics professor, is featured in a video by the Washington Post May 9, 2012
From the Washington Post:
Stergios Skaperdas, an economics professor at the University of California Irvine, talks about how Greece's economy may be affected if it leaves the euro. Skaperdas speaks with Scarlet Fu on Bloomberg Television's.
Video link available at http://www.washingtonpost.com/uc-irvines-skaperdas-on-greece-debt-woes-e...
Related News Items
- Call for Papers: International Symposium on Global Chinese Philanthropy
- What's next: The future of cash
- Honoring efforts to advance diversity and equitable inclusion
- UCI Podcast: Professor Davin Phoenix on the political impact of the Black Lives Matter movement
- International students upended, unsure if they can continue U.S. studies amid new federal rules