UC Irvine's Skaperdas on Greece debt woes, Euro
- May 10, 2012
- Stergios Skaperdas, economics professor, is featured in a video by the Washington Post May 9, 2012
From the Washington Post:
Stergios Skaperdas, an economics professor at the University of California Irvine, talks about how Greece's economy may be affected if it leaves the euro. Skaperdas speaks with Scarlet Fu on Bloomberg Television's.
Video link available at http://www.washingtonpost.com/uc-irvines-skaperdas-on-greece-debt-woes-e...
Related News Items
- Princeton Review and U.S. News & World Report rank UCI among nation's top 10 public universities
- Ross receives grant to develop framework for causal complexity
- The Fed pauses rate hikes again; no relief for housing market
- Former President Trump gains support vs. President Biden in new poll
- Celebrating UC changemakers: Meet 10 Latino leaders creating a more equitable future for us all