Mobile money regulation - A story arc of best practices and emerging realizations
- December 7, 2011
- Bill Maurer, anthropology professor, Institute for Money, Technology & Financial Inclusion director and social sciences associate dean is featured in USAID's Microlinks Connections December 7, 2011
From Microlinks Connections:
As someone who has been researching mobile money—especially from the client and regulator perspectives—since 2007, Bill Maurer (Director of the Institute for Money, Technology and Financial Inclusion) has watched the unfolding story arc of mobile money regulation with keen interest. Rather than being dictated from the traditional centers of financial regulatory authority and expertise, mobile money regulation is emerging from a unique South-South conversation and knowledge transfer.
For the full story, please visit http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=0d2c5e833b82e880885e41728&id=e17147b....
Related News Items
- D.C. is now enforcing its cashless business ban: What that could mean for you
- You can't even pay people to have more kids
- You deserve a great nap
- Khan named Social Sciences Alumni Academic Excellence Scholar
- LA Latinos took a big financial hit during the pandemic. Here's how some are trying to bounce back