Grading Obama: Katherine Tate
- November 17, 2011
- Katherine Tate, political science professor, is featured on The Root November 17, 2011
From The Root:
Whether or not President Barack Obama's first term embodies the idealism of the 2008 campaign is debatable, according to interviews with nine prominent black academics in the run-up to next year's presidential election. Those participating in these conversations with The Root include Kwame Anthony Appiah at Princeton, Ralph Richard Banks at Stanford Law School, Mark Anthony Neal of Duke University and Katherine Tate at the University of California, Irvine.
For the full story, please visit http://www.theroot.com/views/black-academics-grade-president-obama-antho....
Related News Items
- Opinion: LeBron: Learning from COVID-19 vaccine equity missteps, keys to COVID-19 vaccine equity for Orange County's 5-11 year old children
- Racially charged trials were less politically polarized in the past
- Brueckner provides expert perspective on government and taxes, real estate regulations, airlines and more in new video series
- IGCC fellows Moon and Bin Kashem share their research, UCI experience as international students
- Creator of "Second Life" issues warnings for those building metaverses