Arrest could be gamechanger in Tijuana drug cartel war
- November 10, 2011
- Nathan Jones, political science graduate student, is interviewed on KPBS November 9, 2011
An arrest made by Mexican authorities over the weekend could be a game-changer in the drug war, the process of resettling these refugees to the U.S. faces setbacks, and a plan to end guaranteed pensions for most San Diego city workers has qualified for the June 2012 ballot. Interview guest: Nathan Jones, political science graduate student, UCI.
Video (see 14:35 for interview start):
Having trouble viewing video? Click here to see it online.
Related News Items
- Language Science Ph.D. student presents work at the annual meeting for the Society for the Neurobiology of Language
- A remarkable shift in attitudes leaves U.S. even more divided on race
- The U.S.-China tariff failure of 2019
- What will Santa Ana do to keep low-income and Latino residents safe from toxic lead?
- Focus of Fed trading furore shifts to Powell's activities