Wan receives nuclear security predoctoral fellowship from Harvard University’s Belfer Center
- October 10, 2011
- Award includes one-year in-residence study
Wilfred Wan, political science graduate student, is the recipient of a 2011-2012 Stanton Nuclear Security Predoctoral Fellowship, awarded by the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at Harvard University. He is spending the academic year in Cambridge, Massachusetts working with the Belfer Center’s International Security Program and the Project on Managing the Atom pursuing research on the evolution of nuclear weapons proliferation.
Wan was a 2010 recipient of a University of California Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation dissertation fellowship and has received additional support from the UCI Center for Global Peace & Conflict Studies. Click here to learn more about his research.
Related News Items
- Welcome back, Anteaters!
- Experts, Anaheim community leaders weigh in on $150 Million Angel Stadium sale
- UCI is No. 1 in Sierra magazine's 2020 'Cool Schools' ranking of sustainability leaders
- Brain stimulation may enhance team performance
- Voice of OC hosting Live Angel Stadium sale discussion with politicians, experts and journalists