Wan receives nuclear security predoctoral fellowship from Harvard University’s Belfer Center
- October 10, 2011
- Award includes one-year in-residence study
Wilfred Wan, political science graduate student, is the recipient of a 2011-2012 Stanton Nuclear Security Predoctoral Fellowship, awarded by the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at Harvard University. He is spending the academic year in Cambridge, Massachusetts working with the Belfer Center’s International Security Program and the Project on Managing the Atom pursuing research on the evolution of nuclear weapons proliferation.
Wan was a 2010 recipient of a University of California Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation dissertation fellowship and has received additional support from the UCI Center for Global Peace & Conflict Studies. Click here to learn more about his research.
Related News Items
- Graduate student Niels Dickson to present at BUCLD 46
- Rents are rising again, making it hard to find an apartment
- U.S. acts decisively to protect Asian Americans - but drags its feet on protecting Black Americans
- Jenks recognized for outstanding undergraduate teaching
- Sarnecka appointed as social sciences associate dean of graduate studies and research