Expert Series 2011-12
- October 3, 2011
- Social sciences 2011-12 Expert Speaker Series focuses on social media, sustainability and the future of healthcare
How do people get from home to work to play, and what kinds of communities do our transit decisions and policies produce? What does the changing landscape of the Internet, social media and virtual worlds mean for education, culture and industrial design? What is the current state and possible future of healthcare in the United States? In the third annual Social Sciences Expert Speaker Series, UCI social scientists and industry experts investigate these and other issues that impact the daily lives of Californians and global citizens.
Learn more at http://www.socsci.uci.edu/ss_experts11-12 and mark your calendars!
Related News Items
- Marodin and Spencer among 17 campus fellowship award winners
- Math could help set right the sizes of national legislatures
- The racist and problematic history of the body mass index
- Testimony before the Hawaii Senate Committee On Judiciary, Senate Committee on Ways and Means on minimum wage increases
- The Origins of Unfairness