Looking beyond 9/11
- September 15, 2011
- Cecelia Lynch, political science professor, and Stergios Skaperdas, economics professor, discuss the aftermath of 9/11 on KUCI's Ask A Leader September 13, 2011
Listen in as Cecelia Lynch, political science professor, and Stergios Skaperdas, economics professor, discuss the aftermath of 9/11 and the forecast for the next 10 years.
Podcast available at http://www.kuci.org/podcastfiles/984/LynchSkaperdasShow9-13-11.mp3.
Related News Items
- What's next: The ongoing urban exodus
- Comparing economic conditions across crises, time
- FBI just proved Bitcoin's much-touted anonymity is illusory, says financial expert -- and no, El Salvador didn't actually make Bitcoin any more useful
- 'A sacrifice for a generation': China scrambles to boost its population with 3-child policy
- Fourteen from social sciences honored with Chancellor's Award of Distinction