Union Bank Partners Nokia for m-Banking Solutions
- March 26, 2011
18 March 2011
"Rolling out mobile payment services for the masses Union Bank of India announced a strategic partnership with Nokia. Through this partnership they have announced m-banking services available for Union Bank account holders on their Nokia handsets through a Java-based mobile application.
The service has been initiated in Gurgaon and will soon be going live in Noida, Faridabad and Delhi. A pan-India roll out is planned by the year-end. The range of services offered include money transfer through mobile phone numbers, payment of utility bills, prepaid SIM recharge and cash-out service wherein one can withdraw cash from ATMs or empowered agents."
To read more, visit egovonline.net
Related News Items
- Usman receives grant to study recidivism program in Pakistan
- Oil prices hang in the balance ahead of Iran nuclear talks, but experts don't expect a breakthrough
- The distinctiveness of disease explanation
- What is a merchant account?
- Research and commentary: New Hampshire Senate rejects minimum wage hike proposal