mi-Life, Mobile Microinsurance in Ghana
- March 26, 2011
"MTN Ghana, Hollard Insurance, Microensure, and MFS Africa have launched today an innovative mobile money insurance product called “mi-Life” We have written previously how insurance designed to serve low-income clients is an effective tool in poverty alleviation, as it gives poor people access to adequate risk-management tools and reduces their vulnerability to falling back into poverty."
To read more, click here: Mobile Money for the Unbanked
Related News Items
- How to avoid ageism when recruiting new talent
- UCI researchers find keys to memory consolidation in deep sleep
- Why the church shooting was a wake-up call for younger Taiwanese Americans to reflect on their history
- "Global Burning; Rising Antidemocracy and the Climate Crisis" AND "Collective Rage"
- Edwin Amenta and Neal Caren, "Rough Draft of History: A Century of US Social Movements in the News" (Princeton UP, 2022)