CGAP Branchless Banking Database
- February 23, 2011
CGAP's Branchless Banking Database combines data from the CGAP Technology Program’s field work on agents, business models, customer adoption, and regulation with other sources, such as data on banking access in 168 countries from CGAP and the World Bank’s Financial Access 2010 report, mobile penetration from Wireless Intelligence, and population and income from the World Development Indicator's database. The datasets are combined into a storyline that shows the opportunities and challenges for branchless banking in 2011. The graphics can be imported into your own presentations, and all the data is presented in Excel, enabling you to manipulate it for your needs.
See Tab 1 where CGAP synthesizes the data into a single storyline with 12 graphics about opportunities in branchless banking in 2011.
Related News Items
- Language Science Ph.D. student presents work at the annual meeting for the Society for the Neurobiology of Language
- A remarkable shift in attitudes leaves U.S. even more divided on race
- The U.S.-China tariff failure of 2019
- What will Santa Ana do to keep low-income and Latino residents safe from toxic lead?
- Focus of Fed trading furore shifts to Powell's activities